ACCESSRIGG “REFER-A-FRIEND” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AS AT 26 January 2014
In these Terms and Conditions:
(1) “AccessRigg” means the business wholey owned and operated by Andrew & Eri Rigg, ABN 25 615 317 965 of 20 Dame Zara Street, Gungahlin, Australian Capital Territory, Australia;
(2) “AccessRigg Terms and Conditions” means the AccessRigg standard terms and conditions;
(3) “Agreement” means an agreement between a client and AccessRigg for the supply of Therapy Sessions where the client receives a Therapy Session and pays full price for that session;
(4) “Existing Client” means:
(a) a client who, as at
(i) has had an Agreement with AccessRigg; and
(ii) is a current client of AccessRigg; or
(b) a Referred Customer who is deemed to be an Existing Client under clause 3(3);
(5) “Discount Card” means a single gift card notifying the Existing Client that the Existing Client is eligible for a 50 per cent discount on his/her next Therapy Session;
(6) “Offer” means the 50 per cent discount for referring a friend to AccessRigg for a Therapy Session;
(7) “Offer Period” means the period commencing on 1 February 2014 and expiring at Canberra time on 30 June 2014;
(8) “Referred Customer” is as defined in clause 3(1) of these Terms and Conditions;
(9) “Referred Person” is as defined in clause 2(2)(b) of these Terms and Conditions;
(10) “Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions applicable to the Offer;
(11) “Therapy” means therapy conducted by Andrew Rigg or Eri Rigg;
(12) “Therapy Account” means account with AccessRigg for the supply of Therapy Sessions to an Existing Client or Referred Customer; and
(13) “Therapy Session” means a session conducted for an Existing Client or Referred Customer for the purpose of Therapy.
2. THE OFFER & ELIGIBILITY
(1) On and subject to these Terms and Conditions, AccessRigg makes the Offer for the Offer Period.
(2) The Offer is available to:
(a) Existing Clients; and
(b) any person referred to AccessRigg by an Existing Client such as a friend or relative (“Referred Person”).
(3) For the avoidance of doubt, a Referred Person must not be an Existing Client.
(4) The Offer is also subject to AccessRigg’s Terms and Conditions.
3. REFERRED CUSTOMERS
(1) Subject to clause 4(1), an Existing Client who, during the Offer Period, refers a Referred Person to AccessRigg and that Referred Person subsequently:
(a) contacts AccessRigg in respect of the Offer and quotes an Existing Client’s full name; and
(b) enters into an Agreement with AccessRigg thereby becoming a Referred Customer,
the Existing Client will be entitled to receive a Discount Card from AccessRigg subject to clause 3(2).
(2) Subject to clause 4(2), where a Referred Person who became a Referred Customer under clause 3(1) satisfies the requirements under clause 4(1), the Existing Client whose name was quoted under clause 3(1) will be entitled to receive a Discount Card from AccessRigg.
(3) A Referred Customer who refers another Referred Person will be deemed to be an Existing Client for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
(4) There is no limit to the number of people that an Existing Client can refer to AccessRigg and who subsequently become Referred Customers.
(5) In accordance with privacy legislation, AccessRigg will not provide any Existing Client with any information relating to any Referred Person or Referred Customer, except for the fact that a Referred Person has become a Referred Customer and that the Existing Client is therefore entitled to receive a Discount Card from AccessRigg, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4. DISCOUNT CARDS
(1) AccessRigg will not provide the 50 per cent discount to an Existing Client:
(a) if the Referred Customer terminates the Agreement within the Offer Period; or
(b) if the Existing Customer or Referred Customer, as the case may be, is in breach of these Terms and Conditions in any way.
(2) AccessRigg will not provide the 50 per cent discount to an Existing Client if that Existing Client has not paid any and all outstanding amounts on its Therapy Account to AccessRigg.
(3) Once an Existing Client becomes entitled to a Discount Card from AccessRigg in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, AccessRigg will post a Discount Card to that Existing Client at its current address registered with AccessRigg within a reasonable timeframe.
(4) The Discount Card may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion offered by AccessRigg.
(5) Only one Discount Card may be used at a time by an Existing Client.
(6) A Discount Card will not be replaced by AccessRigg if it is damaged, lost or stolen.
(1) Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions,
(a) AccessRigg reserves the right at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, to:
(i) cease to proceed with all or any part of this Offer for any reason and at any time; and/or
(ii) vary the terms or content of all or any part of this Offer including (without limitation) any time or date in this offer and these Terms and Conditions,
provided that AccessRigg allows any Referred Person, 14 days from the date of the referral to enter into an Agreement with AccessRigg on these Terms and Conditions; and
(b) to the fullest extent permitted by law, AccessRigg will not be liable to any person for any cost, loss, damage, liability, expense or claim arising, whether directly or indirectly, in connection with the Offer including the Discount Card.
(2) The law applying in Australian Capital Territory applies to the Offer and these Terms and Conditions.
(3) If any of these Terms and Conditions are varied or amended in any way by AccessRigg, AccessRigg will promptly publish the variation or amendment on the AccessRigg website.
- ‘Refer-A-Friend’ Terms and Conditions
- Audio Video Release
- Bars and Body Process Exchange Policy
- Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Comment Policy
- Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions for Classes