What is Arthritis?
Arthritis is often referred to as a single disease. It is an umbrella term for more than 100+ medical conditions that affect the musculoskeletal system, specifically joints where two or more bones meet.
Arthritis-related problems include pain, inflammation, damage and stiffness to joint cartilage (the tissue that covers the ends of bones, enabling them to move against each another) and surrounding structures. This can result in joint weakness, instability and deformities that can interfere with the most basic daily tasks such as walking, driving a car and preparing food.
The Most Common Types of Arthritis
The most common types of arthritis are:
- Osteoarthritis – breakdown in the cartilage covering the ends of bones where they meet to form a joint and allow movement
- Rheumatoid arthritis – a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints and resulting in painful deformity and immobility, especially in the fingers, wrists, feet, and ankles.
- Gout – a disease in which defective metabolism of uric acid causes arthritis, especially in the smaller bones of the feet, deposition of chalk-stones, and episodes of acute pain
- Ankylosing spondylitis – a type of inflammatory arthritis that targets the joints of the spine, particularly the sacroiliac joint, where the spine attaches to the pelvis
- Juvenile arthritis – an autoimmune disease that causes inflammation (swelling) of the synovium in children aged 16 or younger
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (lupus) – an autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissue. It can affect the skin, joints, kidneys, brain, and other organs
- Scleroderma – a group of rare chronic autoimmune diseases in which the skin and connective tissues tighten and harden
Obviously, this is not an exhaustive list at all. For a complete list of the different types of arthritis, please go to the Arthritis Research UK website.
There are many, many treatments for arthritis ranging from those offered by orthodox medicine to those offered by alternative and complementary medicine. All of those have their place in addressing the symptoms of arthritis. There may be some pain relief, a slow down in the distortion of joints, a reduction in joint stiffness but none of them actually cure arthritis. Millions, billions of dollars are spent each year finding cures and new treatments but to what end? Sure, we get more knowledge about arthritis, its various forms, how it affects the body, new treatment strategies etc but, again, I ask “to what end?”
What if there was a different way?
Firstly, let me say that I’m not professing that we or Access Consciousness® has a cure for arthritis. What I am suggesting is that there are other ways of looking at the disease that the tools of Access can provide.
There are three basic types of tools of Access:
- Access Bars – a technique that allows you to move through difficulties easily and open you up to new possibilities
- Body Processes – a set of 50+ techniques designed to change things with and about your body
- Verbal Facilitation – questioning processes designed to gather greater awareness about the particular issue that is being addressed at the time
How can the Access Bars assist with arthritis?
The Access Bars® has primarily been used as a technique to release stuck points of view about various aspects of life. Practitioners have often viewed it as a method to get people over, or through, psychological or mental issues that are presenting in a persons life, such as anger and sadness. However, one of the most unused techniques when running a person’s Bars is to have them talk about the issue in great detail while having their Bars run. What this does is clear a whole lot of stuff with and around the issue so that a new possibility can arise. How does it get any better than that?
When a person talks about their arthritis, or any other illness, while receiving the Bars, all the stuck points of view, decisions, judgments, considerations, thoughts, feelings and emotions begin to dissipate. It’s like writing down all the stuff you have about arthritis, like it limits you this way and that way, on the computer, and hitting the delete key. After hitting the delete key and you wish to retrieve it, you can’t because its been deleted.
So, receiving the Bars while talking about arthritis can allow you to have a different point of view about arthritis. When you have a different point of view, a whole lot of things can begin to change.
How can the Body Processes assist with arthritis?
As stated above, the Body Processes are designed to change things with and about your body. The Body Processes are a set of 50+ hands-on healing techniques that, when applied, begin the process of creating change for your body.
To date, there are eight body processes that may be applicable to persons suffering from arthritis:
- De-molecular Manifestation & Molecular De-manifestation – a body process designed to remove things from the body that should not be there
- Elimination & Eradication of of the Allergic Solidification of Reality Responses of Agreement – a body process that assists with autoimmune diseases, such as arthritis
- MTVSS – the ‘tool of choice’ when working with bodies
- Source Field for the Elimination and Eradication of Hyper-Ostotic Calcification and Rigidification – a body process to eliminate excess calcium build-up and rigidity in the body
- Square Root of Minus One – a phenomenal body process that is designed to overcome what are considered ‘normal’ human diseases, such as arthritis. It’s considered ‘normal’ to get arthritis as you advance in years.
- Restoration of Infinite Flexibility – a process designed to undo stiffness and lack of flexibility
- Restoration of Structural Integrity & Function – quite self-explanatory, a process that restores structural integrity and function of the body
- Source Field for the Elimination and Eradication of Genetically Impelled Diseases – a process designed to eliminate diseases that people would call are genetically determined (ie. your parents or grandparents had it, thus you are going to have it as well – REALLY?)
These eight body processes may not be applicable to everyone that has arthritis. Conversely, there may be other body processes that are applicable to a person that are not listed. Only upon consultation with the person can we begin to unravel their arthritis.
How can Verbal Facilitation assist with arthritis?
Verbal facilitation, or questioning, is designed to uncover points of view you have about a particular issue. Say you have a point of view about children that they are all kind and innocent. Then you see a child beating another child. Where is the kindness? And then you see the child steal from another. Where is the innocence? You are shocked, flabbergasted, that a child could do such a thing. You see, when you take a point of view that children are all kind and innocent, it stops you from seeing what is really true. In this particular example, not all children are kind and innocent. Only some of them are.
Taking this to arthritis, your doctor says one thing. Your pharmacist says another thing. Your family and friends say something different again. And you read stuff on the internet about arthritis. What if all of the things that people were saying to you and that you were reading were just points of view? And, if they were just points of view, what if you could have a totally different point of view about arthritis? What if the points of view you have or bought from others about arthritis are not actually real and true?
Now, I’m not trying to downplay the importance of medical research and advice, pharmaceuticals and your family and friends. What I am suggesting is that there is another way of looking at the disease. As to what that is for you, I cannot say. Only upon exploring your points of view about arthritis can we begin to unravel it for you. Verbal facilitation is a great way to do that.
Verbal facilitation is not a psychological thing. We’re not claiming that you’re crazy or anything like that for having arthritis. We simply look at how it’s locked up in your system and then begin to clear those points of view.
How long would it take to address arthritis using the tools of Access Consciousness®?
Often we get asked about how long it would take to work or how many sessions it would take. Honestly, it’s not a question that we can answer easily. There’s a whole range of factors that come into play here.
Given that we have three ways of consciously addressing arthritis and provided that you’re willing to look at it, we feel confident that addressing arthritis will be relatively quick procedure.
We are not medical professionals and cannot advise that you come off pharmaceuticals. You still must follow the advice of your medical professional. Of course, it is ultimately your choice as to what you do.
This work by AccessRigg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.pistols pistols
Join our list
Sign-up to our newsletter to receive notices of site updates, tools, new products & services, discounts & coupons, and other goodies!