What are Access Body Processes
An Access Consciousness® Body Process is a hands-on method that uses different hand placements on various positions on the body and then asking specific energies to run at each spot. These processes facilitate the body back into its original functions, which assist with the repairing and longevity of the body. The energies are the natural energies that bodies are and have access to from everywhere in the universe.
What are some of the Access Body Process?
A few of examples of Access Body Process are:
- MTVSS – considered the ‘tool of choice’ and works the entire body as well as specific things like the immune system and digestion
- Cellular Memory – unlocks the effect of trauma on the body
- Trifold Sequencing Systems – works with emotional trauma, shock and PTSD
- Demolecular Manifestation & Molecular Demanifestation – creates something new or uncreates something that shouldn’t be there
- Square Root of Minus One – strengthens the immune system and unlocks all those places we’ve hidden from ourselves
- Reciprocating Dimensionalities – unlocks body issues that are locked in other realities and dimensions
- Correcting Vision – works on helping the eyes back to better vision
- Energetic Face Lift – works on rejuvenating the cells of the neck and face for a more youthful look
Plus many, many more… (actually more than 50 body processes)
Why are there so many different Body Processes?
Different energies asked to run at different places on the body create different effects. This way for each body complaint the energies can be focused to create the maximum result. For example; if you are getting sick quite a bit you might run an Access Body Process that focuses on the immune system.
What are the benefits of an Access Body Process session?
The benefits are numerous and are still being discovered. The majority of people have said that they feel a sense of well being, more ease with their body and recover from ailments quicker.
Learning the Body Processes
You can also learn to facilitate the body processes.
“Any area of your life that isn’t ease, joy and glory is where you have a lack of consciousness or awareness,” says Gary Douglas, founder of Access Consciousness®.